TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Ill have a go..
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Ill have a go..

Posted by TyTyIsFly27 on April 20, 2014 at 11:30 AM
  This message has been viewed 129 times.

In Reply To Ill have a go.. posted by kickerzx on April 20, 2014 at 06:36 AM

Message Thanks Steve,

You are absolutely right that is what is causing the sputtering, I just need to figure out why it is happening. a 9 or 10 AFR is wayyyy too rich. It is just pumping out smoke and will start to sting your eyes after only about a minute of running. It's so rich that the guys at SZ were almost sure that the chip/selin was set wrong, and I was receiving double the fuel I should be.

Fuel pressure has been checked with the line connected and disconnected, But I am still running the stock FPR anyways.

The injectors are all good. I haven't touched those in a year or so now.

My chip is programmed for a dual intake, so no worries on bypassing the Selin. I did hook it right back up though after it proved to be of no help.

O2's are still connected. Just tried unplugging them to run the closed loop maps and see if it helped at all. Those have also since been reconnected.

I'm sure there are no rags in the intake hahaha. I actually get super anxious about doing that though.

TPS is all good.

The timing belt was definitely fine. The only thing I'm questioning is if my timing it too far off. I did mark the CAS and put it back just the same, but who knows. Once my consult cable arrives I'll grab a light and check timing.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.